Saturday, August 23, 2008

Is this an episode of This Old House?

Mike (my boyfriend) taught me how to use the drill yesterday. I must say, it was fun. I felt very useful and if I do say so myself, I look like I was born to wield a drill. Come on, look at the focus on my face. Maybe carpentry is my destiny. Ha.

I was a little spastic, dropping the screw more than three times and having to rearrange the furniture to find it. Yeah, what you don't know is that before this picture was taken I was searching for the screw I dropped, looking very uncoordinated and lost.

In other news, Juicy and Henry have found their new best friend:



3 comments:

Anna D. said...

oooh, manda's peer pressure got to you, huh? keep the blog aliiiive, I dare you! :)

Brandy said...

Just wanted you to know that you have another reader out here in blogland.

Oh and I have the same furniture! :-)

Manda said...

You are EXCELLENT with a drill!! And so is Mike. :) Come back. WAHHHHHH!