Monday, August 25, 2008

I miss...

my sister's pregnant belly.

And my sister of course.

My little niece is coming soon! I can't wait!

Today was back to reality/back to work. Not a super hard day which was nice. Mike and I went to the gym after work and ate healthy all day...we've been feeling like gluttons since our food-packed vacation week. We're serious now...that is until Mike's family's 3 day long reunion this weekend which will be nothing short of an aunthentic mexican food extravaganza...we better go to the gym A LOT this week.

2 comments:

Manda said...

I miss you too! But I'm glad you'll never see my big ole belly AGAIN (well, until next time) and you'll see your niece instead!! :)
Work out hard cause when you come back we're back to the food free for all. Love you. :)

Manda said...

p.s. Don't forget your fiber supplements!! It'll help you clean out all the goo. Metamucil is sugar free!