Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This was fun.

Manda and Victoria meet!

Holding my friend/niece, sporting my morning emo hair.

Michael, sporting the really ugly Christmas sweater he found at Goodwill, now regretting that he didn't buy it.

Bridesmaids, along with the Bride, striking a pose.

Love those Conrads. And now there's another one!

Natalie asked Mike, "Why do you have stamps on your arms?"

Liz bought her first home! I got to see it when Mike and I had our whirlwind visit in IL.
There's much more to report, but lately I've been slacking and my schedule has been jam packed. I'm excited for Sydney's first Christmas and spending more time with my fam.


















3 comments:

Manda said...

Yay fun!! The Conrad girls are AWESOME!!!
hurry get here I won't get you sick this time ... I hope!

Lily of the Valley said...

Loved the pictures. Want to spend time with you guys, soon!

Morgan S. said...

I like your blog. Like your sister, you are so cheerful! Your husband in his not-purchased holiday sweater is HILARIOUS!