Friday, October 10, 2008

The Zoo!!


Mike and I went on a fun zoo trip with Lily, Troy, Isabella, and Victoria. I love the zoo! We're thinking about getting a zoo pass. We really liked it.
Victoria and I taking in the sites.

I think Isabella enjoyed the bears the most...oh wait, that's Mike! Ha. Isabella confuses the two : ) Zebras!!

The baby giraffe! The baby animals were my favorite, go figure..
My hand compared to a polar bear's paw.
Isaboo..."Can I get out and walk yet??" She was a little peeved that she couldn't walk around after it rained.

Roar.


The rest of the zoo crew: Lily with Victoria and Troy with Isabella.This was my first time to the zoo in our town. It was soo much fun! I hadn't been to the zoo since I was a kid. It was zootastic.

3 comments:

LarMar said...

Zoo's are great. I am thinking about getting a pass for our next year, because it's free. and fantastic.

Manda said...

Zoo-rific!!

Lily of the Valley said...

Good times. Good times.